Sol Group Lab benefits of a highly specialised department for maintenance and periodical ispections of cryogenic vessel for oxygen therapy (LOX Bases Unit).
In the maintenance process, our technicians carry out activities of:
- corrective maintenance,
- periodic inspection according TPED and ADR in force,
- complete functional check.
More in detail:
- rigorous cleaning of the entire device and automatic brushing of external surfaces,
- restoration of the high vacuum in the dewar cavity (guarantee of low natural losses),
- flowmeter calibration,
- research and repair of leaks in the gasification circuit,
- check and/or replacement of safety valves,
- complete traceability of operations carried out and spare parts used.
We handle around 13,000 units per year, in a range of different models and capacities.
Quality standards ISO9001:2015 & ISO13485:2016 certified.